EAST SAC COUNTY 2018-19 FALL REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
CLICK HERE FOR FULL DETAILS AND INSTRUCTIONS
High School Student Tech Team
The East Sac High School Tech Team was initially formed the spring of 2014 to help students and staff with planning and integrating technology for the 1:1 Roll-Out August 2014. These students meet every week during their lunch time as well as attend conferences and help with summer work. Each teacher has been paired with a Tech Team member as a "life line" for help, learning new tools and as a student to bounce ideas off of before presenting a tool to an entire class.
These students will be stationed in the south side of the library where students and teachers can some in for help, learn a new tech tool or just collaborate and learn from others on their laptops.
Some projects that the students will be working on this school year are:
- Being available to teachers for help
- Creating a digital citizenship video for our elementary students
- Taping live feeds for sporting events, concerts, Board meetings
- Imaging student and teacher computers
- Computer support for all students and teachers in the high school