The East Sac High School Tech Team was initially formed the spring of 2014 to help students and staff with planning and integrating technology for the 1:1 Roll-Out August 2014. These students meet every week during their lunch time as well as attend conferences and help with summer work. Each teacher has been paired with a Tech Team member as a "life line" for help, learning new tools and as a student to bounce ideas off of before presenting a tool to an entire class.
These students will be stationed in the south side of the library where students and teachers can some in for help, learn a new tech tool or just collaborate and learn from others on their laptops.
Some projects that the students will be working on this school year are:
- Being available to teachers for help
- Creating a digital citizenship video for our elementary students
- Taping live feeds for sporting events, concerts, Board meetings
- Imaging student and teacher computers
- Computer support for all students and teachers in the high school