Paying Fees for School Registration:
To go directly to the PaySchools site to pay for school registration click HERE. If you have already updated your child's and family information in JMC you can go directly to the PaySchools site and pay your fees online. Click on "Registration" in the middle of the page. Choose the items you would like to pay for. Follow the directions on the PaySchools website.
Making a Deposit into your JMC Family Lunch Account:
You must have a JMC Parent username and password to log in to make an online lunch deposit. If you need to set up a JMC account please contact Julie Drost at the High School at 712-665-5000. NOTICE: When you make an online deposit into your JMC family lunch account you will not immediately see the money deposited into JMC. Office staff have to manually enter the amount into JMC, if you deposit on a weekend you won't see the money entered until at least Monday.
1. Log into JMC Parent HERE
2. Go to Lunch in the list on the left side of the page
3. To make a deposit into a JMC family lunch account click on "Make Online Deposit (Family Account)" in blue in the middle of the page. To make a deposit into an individual student's JMC lunch account scroll down to the Lunch Student section. Select the student's name from the dropdown menu and click on "Make Online Deposit (Student Account)".
4. You should now be in the PaySchools page. Click on "Add to Cart" in blue on the right.
5. Put in the amount that you would like to deposit and click "Set Payment Amount".
6. In the next window make sure your amount is correct and click "Checkout" at the bottom.
7. Register - if this is your first time using PaySchools you will need to register yourself on this page.
8. Once you have logged into your PaySchools account you have the option to pay by echeck, debit or credit card. Fill in your billing information and click "Process Order".